These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
Acceptance of Your Order
- We must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order.
- This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and dispatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us.
- Our prices are set out on our website in Rupees (INR)
- Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges apply and are displayed during the order process.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel it.
- All orders are subject to availability of products. If products you order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund them to you within 30 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the content on our website, however, in accordance with the applicable laws, we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the material on our site.
- Delivery of products within India (stock items) will normally be made within 2-5 working days from clearance of payment. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position.
- We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable we shall refund the price of the products and our delivery charges less Rs.100 in respect of our postal and administrative costs.
- You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel your order for products within 24 hours of placing the order.
- All products bought from our website are guaranteed against mechanical failure.
- This Warranty specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect and misuse. In addition routine maintenance consumables, cosmetic damage is not covered. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.